Do you dream of traveling the world, but don’t have a business or job that supports those dreams? Are you worried you don’t have enough money, your business would lose momentum, or it just wouldn’t be able to support a “travelpreneur” lifestyle?
What if you could make your business location independent, and you could travel the world and grow your business at the same time?
My name is Liz Wright. I am the founder and CEO of LTF Coaching and it is my passion to help entrepreneurs and wanderlust travelers create a profitable mobile business so that they can finally take that dream trip or extended vacation, create lasting memories for themselves and their families, and have a travelpreneur lifestyle of freedom and luxury.
I believe it is possible to turn your vocation into a “vacation” and be profitable at the same time, and as the saying goes “when you do work that you love, you never work a day in your life.”
I began my own journey over 10 years ago as a fledgling entrepreneur trying to make my way out of the nest of Corporate America with the hopes of having enough wealth one day to travel the world. Success came and went, but my dream of world travel was still on hold.
With dreams unfulfilled and bucket list items still unchecked, I decided that the world couldn’t wait until I was wealthy or retired, or both. I packed up whatever I could carry on my back, and with $30 left in my bank account and no credits cards, I spent the next 18 months traveling through 24 countries around Europe, the Middle East and North Africa. (You can read more about how I did that here.)
I learned some valuable lessons during those first 18 months (including how to stretch my travel budget out as far as possible) but eventually I had to find another J.O.B. to fund my next adventures. Even though I was finally getting to see the world, it still wasn’t entirely on my terms.
I spent the next few years studying, interviewing, and meeting other successful entrepreneurs who were not only able to continuously travel the world, but also had built profitable mobile businesses for themselves.
I started this website as a way for family and friends back home to know where I was and what new adventures I was up to. Eventually more and more people started asking me HOW I was doing it. I realized that the system I had used to travel the world had also been used to start and fund my first few businesses, and I wanted a way to be able to help others do the same, regardless of what their current financial situation was or their end goal. And if the lessons I learned both in my travels and years of sales and business experience could shorten the timeframe for someone else, even better!
My belief is that it doesn’t matter WHERE you are, you just have start SOMEWHERE, which is why I am so glad you stopped by!
Through my blog, books, group coaching and workshops and transformational retreats, there’s hopefully something here to get you started, or at least pointed in the right direction.
There’s some cool stuff you’ll find here like:
- Awesome world travel and lifestyle advice, and no, you don’t have to be rich to travel the world.
- Financial resources for help fund that next big dream trip or business
- World class coaching to help get over the road blocks in life like fear, procrastination, and self doubt and whatever might be holding you back and preventing you from moving forward.
- Assessments and goal setting strategy sessions and accountability
- Private conference calls, exclusive trainings and travel invites and deals.
- A great community of like-minded travelpreneurs and other people who are kicking ass and taking names!
If this sounds helpful, fill out your name and email address below so I can bring you into our awesome community. It’s free…and I won’t share your email with anyone else or bombard you with lot’s of useless spam ( I don’t like that crap either.)
By signing up, I’ve got a few really cool free tools to get you started!
Here’s a few fun facts about me:
- I am one of ten kids in my family (which gives me lot’s of practice of how to get along with people, and sometimes how NOT to get along with people.) From this experience, I actually helped my dad write a book on parenting. (He dictated, I wrote, since I can’t claim any kids of my own…yet!) You can check it out here…
- I am a member of the National Speakers Association, Toastmasters International
- I have my degree in Communications, and I’m also working on certification for NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) as well as becoming a ”Law of Attraction Practitioner.”
- I have a passion for life, adventure, and helping other people find their bliss.
- If you’re a Facebook person or on Linked In, please feel free to send me a request. I love meeting new people and making new friends.